Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A new layout!

Yay! I love when I get to scrapbook. I honestly don't know how I managed to fit it in today (it took 10 hours off and on) between doing all my normal mom and aunt stuff. Here's what I made:
I used my friend Christina's first kit - and it's great! She's very talented, and I can't wait to see what else she comes up with.
Today was a busy day - and is still going for me. I volunteered at the kid's school this morning, then went to the park w/ my bro and his kids. There was ample opportunity for great pictures, but I was too busy swinging! That was fun. I have never outgrown swinging - I love it! :) Then Hubby picked up our kids and took them both to the dentist, while I took care of the munchkins and bro went back to work. That's about when I started working on that layout! After school, hubby took our kids to get hair cuts before picture day tomorrow. They both look much less raggedy now. :) I made enough dinner tonight to feed our family about 4 times, but with 7 people now, there were barely any leftovers. I am just glad I am able to keep everyone fed and happy. Although, I think my bro may be withering away to nothing. I think he's concerned about eating all our food, and is holding back. He seems to always be hungry. It's ok, Sean - just EAT! I'll buy more! :) As for the munchkins (his kids that I care for), I think they're adjusting, and doing well. Not that they never get time-outs, but they're good kids, and we have fun. Here's what happened yesterday when I put my niece in time-out at nap time...
So cute! Her brother told me I should move her back to bed, but I said "No Way!!!" I am NOT waking her up for anything! So, she stayed in time-out for about 2 1/2 hours - but I think she felt much better when she woke up. :)
Well, since it is now TOMORROW - I think I'll head to bed. Good night.

1 comment:

Steve and Kenna said...

Sounds like you have your handsfull. I do not know how you find time to do everything and scrapbood. I need a 2 1/1 hour time out.

My Digital Scrapbook