Sunday, October 12, 2008
Nice, relaxing day today. It started early w/ pancakes for breakfast - I love being at the in-laws and having breakfast made for me. So nice to have a break in that department. We took off to a swap meet where we got some random items. I got 2 scrapbooks, Frank and Angel got some winter knit caps, and Damian got a few Nintendo games. After lunch we stopped at a salvage place on the way home where we got more random finds - an easel, paint brushes, dry erase board, and some biodegradeable paint trays - oh, and organic toaster pastries. :) Back home, I took a nap, and woke to find that my MIL had started dinner and Angel had painted a pumpkin. How nice is that? After dinner, we'll get into our crashed-up car and head home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
HEY! I made pancakes for breakfast today, too!
Post a Comment