Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hello

Well, today was much like the past 2 days. I worked at the school all day doing volunteer stuff. I got to make a poster sized collage of pics from my daughter's kindergarten class. They seemed to really like it. :)
I ate lunch w/ the kids today, too. Here are some pics of D w/ his crazy friends. I got to listen to them tell knock-knock jokes all during lunch. :)
After school we went grocery shopping, then home for dinner. Now is the fun part. After dinner I went out for ice cream w/ my bro. As we were pulling out, a friend drove up (to ask Frank questions about her new phone) - so we took her, too. It was fun and nice to go out w/ them tonight. :)
Tomorrow I do my first RIF (Reading is Fundamental) distribution at school. I hope all goes well. I only have 2 classes tomorrow, then 6 on Fri. We give every 1st and 2nd grader a free book, and try to encourage reading. Wish me luck! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once again I don't think I could keep up with you and I have 4 kids. Sounds like your doing well and Good Luck with the book thing.

My Digital Scrapbook