I feel so bad when I go a whole week without posting. I wanted to keep up with this better. Well, it was a pretty good week.
I think I'll just post some pics, and let that tell the story of my week. We did all the story times, practices, school and games. Damian played well in his soccer game Sat. (that's him in green going for the ball)

I got to go out for a friend's birthday and a girl's night out/bachelorette party.

We went to The Landing in Branson. A shopping/dining area. It's pretty new, and very nice. These guys did a percussion show after dinner. They were great! :)
I don't get to go out much, so it was nice. :)
Friday, I got to spend some time w/ a friend who was watching some kids that we used to hang out with several times/week, but rarely get to see anymore. It was very nice to get the kids together again.

They all had a great time, and I enjoyed spending time w/ my friend.

Until I realized we had to run to soccer practice - aaaaahhhhhh!
Here's one last pic - my daughter, the rock star! (and her crazy cousin in the background) :)
1 comment:
Hey Busy Lady! I changed my blog addresses so now I have one for family and one just for scrapbooking and myself. The extended family all started blogging and they added my blog to theirs so it just felt weird having all my stuff and the family stuff stuck together so I separated them so Now i have a place of my own. YES!!!!!! Hope your all doing well. Take care and keep in touch. Den, said I probably ran you all off after canceling the last Cowboy Kenny trip. Sorry if I did. We miss you all. Love, the Brady's
Post a Comment