Sunday, September 28, 2008

My First Blog Award!!

I got this award from Lei at Fairydust Princess - Magicmaker-scraps. Thank you so much! This is my first blog award! I am so flattered - you made my day! Check out her blog - she's got some amazing kits and freebies. I just love her stuff. :)

1.The winner can put the logo on her blog.

2.Link the person you received your award from.

3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4.Put links of those blogs on yours.

5.Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.

6.If the Blogger you nominate has already received this award they don’tneed to pass it on.


I'm not sure who has already gotten this, so I'm just going to try to pick my next 7 faves, and hope I don't hurt anyone's feelings if I don't send it to you. I have all my fave blogs listed on the side bar of this blog - and you can see how many there are! I love them all! (and many more not listed, too). I'm awarding this to:

Bethany of Elegant Wordart by Bethany. I absolutely LOVE her work, and her blog is fun to read, too. :)

Pamela of Digitreats - who has been working on the most amazing ABC freebie kits. They are HUGE, and I've been collecting all the pieces for a while now. She's another amazing designer.

KimB - who I know has recieved about a million blog awards - but she deserves it! And she makes me laugh, which I love!

my friend, and budding designer, Christina, who gets the credit for getting me started in digital scrapbooking. Thank you, and I miss you! One of us may have to move!

Andrea Dickenson - who seems to be such a sweet and talented lady. I have enjoyed her blog, her designs, and her comments that she has left me on my blog.

Kimberly of FishinmomDesigns - who was kind enough to give me my first "gig" on a CT. I've really enjoyed working with her kits. She's a fun, sweet, and amazing woman and designer. Thank you for having faith in me and for giving me a chance.

Cen of Cen's Loft - Another great designer who posts freebies and CU items on her blog. She also keeps me smiling.


Well, that's my 7 - but like I said, check out all the other great blogs on my sidebar. :)

I hope you're having a wonderful day!


7 comments:

Andrea said...

You deserve this award! You are so sweet! I love getting your comments!

Thanks for passing on the award to me!

Census said...

Congratulations on the award!!You deserve this award...your blog is a credit to you and a great place to visit!
Thank you so much for passing on the award to me and for the kind words! They are much appreciated!

Miss Chris said...

Congrats! I just added you to my blog reader and will add a link to your blog from mine!!

Anonymous said...

Wow I feel very Lucky. Thanks so very much!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award! Thank you for nominating me for the award too - very sweet of you!

Kim B said...

Arrrgh- I know I'm sooo late in getting here to say thank you for the award-(getting OLD and being blonde just doesn't help- HAHAHAHAH)
THANK YOU so much for the honour and for your comments too.
I hope you have had a great weekend and sending hugs
Me

Kim B said...

Arrrgh- I know I'm sooo late in getting here to say thank you for the award-(getting OLD and being blonde just doesn't help- HAHAHAHAH)
THANK YOU so much for the honour and for your comments too.
I hope you have had a great weekend and sending hugs
Me

My Digital Scrapbook