has gone by without me posting! Sorry! I've been pretty busy over the past week. For the weekend, we went to OK for the boys to do some dirt bike riding

and foam pit jumping.

Angel played in the dirt,

and I took pictures. This week has been the normal, busy week of story times, dance class, BMX and soccer, and I think we're starting cheerleading soon, too. I have FINALLY started to work out again, after about a month off. I have made it to 2 pilates classes so far. ( Yay me!) It feels good to be excersizing again. I've done another couple scrapbook pages this week, too. Here's Sam.

I used Fishinmom's
Turtle Time, a frame by Andrea Boyer, and a sticker by Brenda Mascari.
Fishinmom's running a sale this week - check it out! I entered this LO (layout) in two challenges: Designer Techniques Out of Bounds at
Hummie's World, and the SAS-y Layout Design Challenge at
SAS.
Here's one of me w/ my friend Miss Chris.

It was made with HER kit, The Sun Also Rises. I used Elegant Wordart by Bethany, too. Two pages in one week is a lot for me - but I hope I can keep it up. I'm so behind on scrapping my photos.
2 comments:
Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I certainly did get very spoiled for my 50th, so many people stopped by and I am truly still overwhelmed.
Lovely photos - looks like you're truly blessed with family! You be proud of yourself for scrapping them, I've been so busy designing I've not had time to scrap, how sad is that!
I'll look forward to a future visit!
Barb {Mrs. Miles}
Ok your kids look like little daredevils! hahaha
LOVE your scrapbook LO's! Sam is a cute turtle/tortoise. Love the way he's swimming out of the frame!! CUTE!
Post a Comment