Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Going to see Julie

The last couple of days have been crazy. I've been trying to be ready to go at a moment's notice to go help with my sis in the hospital or my bro and his kids. Looks like today's the day. I went to have lunch w/ my kids at school and tell them goodbye because I'll be gone before they're home from school. I'm a little surprised that my Angel's not handling me leaving very well. She's usually super independent, but today was very clingy, and asking me not to leave. :( That makes me sad. I'm sure she'll be fine, though. I may be home as early as tomorrow, or I may stay w/ my family for a few days, depending on what everyone's needs are once I get there. Here is a scrapbooking layout I made of Julie. I entered it in the Layout Design Challenge at SAS. It's made from JulieO's kit, Feelin Welcome - the welcome kit when you sign up at SAS.
Here's another page I made for the Quote Challenge at Hummie's world.
Well, this is a short one, but I'm in a hurry. I'll try to post more in a day or two. Take care, and thanks for checking in on me and my family. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a safe trip up and back. Great LO's Thanks for sharing.

Cheryl said...

Loved seeing this layout of your sister to put a face with the prayers!

My Digital Scrapbook