Saturday, September 13, 2008

KC

I've been in KC now since Thursday. It has rained the whole time I've been here! I've stayed with my sis in the hospital a few times, and will go again today. Even though this isn't the best circumstance, I do enjoy spending so much time with family. When I'm not at the hospital, I'm staying w/ another sis and bro - which has been nice. She's even making french toast for breakfast this morning. I told her this is an awesome hotel. :)

My sis in the hospital is showing improvement, so I'm very encouraged to see that. She's starting rehab today. I hope it goes well. I can't wait to see her back to her old self.

Yesterday, I also got to meet a friend from one of my fav. scrapbooking websites, HummiesWorld. It was so nice to have lunch w/ a friend, and to meet someone that I've only known online for a while. We had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. It was great! I've only eaten there one other time, but really like it. We don't have one in Springfield - which is probably a good thing. :) My diet would be shot!

Well, since I'm not home, I don't have any way to put any new pics on here. I'll probably go home in a few days, and I'll catch up on posting pics. Right now - I'm going to go have my french toast!

3 comments:

SpeedyCycles said...

I am glad Julie is doing much better. That is pretty cool you had lunch with an online friend! I hope to see you in a few days.

-Hubby

Steve and Kenna said...

Please give you family our love and support. We are sorry to hear what had happen to your bother and sister. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for them.

Cheryl said...

I thought it was so awesome that you and Chris got to meet. It is even more awesome that Julie is going home! God is good!

My Digital Scrapbook