My cousin, Kenna tagged me. This is a new one I haven't seen. Looks fun, so here we go...
Husband Tag…..
1. Where did you meet? High school
2. How long did you date before you got married? 5 fun years
3. How long have you been married? Just over 12 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? He randomly surprises me with anything from ice cream sundaes, to doing dishes, to a new house or car. I love his surprises!
5. What is your favorite feature of his? It's hard to pick just one...I love his lips (when I can see them)
6. Does he have an annoying habit? Of course! Mainly not getting the things done that I'd like him to - not being time-efficient
7. What is your favorite quality of his? He's caring, and giving and funny.
8. Does he have a nickname for you? Babe
9. What is his favorite color? aqua blue
10. What is his favorite food? sloppy joes, hot wings, mexican, sushi, he just likes food. I don't know if he has an absolute fav.
11. What is his favorite sport? dirt bike riding
12. When and where was your first kiss? at the high school
13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Going out to dinner and a movie, or the comedy club.
14. Do you have any children? Yes, 2
15. Does he have a hidden talent? He has many of them. He is a very talented man. My nephew says he can do everything! (but he's not a great actor or basketball player) ;)
16. How old is he? 33
17. Who said "I love you" first? He did. :)
18. What is his favorite type of music? Hard rock
19. What do you admire most about him? He loves to help people, and I love the way he plays with the kids, and can cheer them up when they're upset.
20. Do you think he will read this? Yes - I love that about him, too - that he reads my blog! Love ya, Babe!
Now I'm going to tag Eden, Christina, Hummie and Julie
Have fun!



2 comments:
Thanks for be a good sport. I pick people who I did know as much about. It was great to learn some more about you guys.
This was a fun way to learn more about you! Hope your sister is still improving and that your brother has gotten settled.
Post a Comment