Boy was today busy! I felt like I was all over town - cuz I was! From dance to the airport to the soccer field to dinner to a game store to a pet store to a friend's house. Today was Damian's last soccer game and his first time playing goalie. He says he liked it. He was pretty good, too. :)

We went to dinner after the game where he got more attention than he wanted when we told them it was a birthday dinner! They had him sit on a saddle, and he had to yell "yee-haw"! He was a good sport and had fun with it. We also got him a Beta fish for his new fish tank he got for his birthday.

Angel was invited to spend the night w/ a friend and my bro and his kids came back home tonight. Busy, busy!
Frank called to let me know that the races went fine. His team didn't crash and they finished 3rd. That put them at 4th overall for the end of the season, which he's not happy with. I told him it's better than 5th or 6th, right?! He'll be home tomorrow. :)
On a sad note, my sis is in the hospital again. I'll have to get more info tomorrow, but she had a few seizures today. She'd gone with no seizures for about a month, so she was doing much better. I hope they can get this under control for her. I know she doesn't like being in the hospital. I'm glad that she has family and friends close by for support. I wish I were closer, too, to help out. Take care, Julie - I love you!
3 comments:
Sorry to hear about your sister and glad Damian got more than just a birthday. Hope your doing well and they figure out what is causing your sisters pain. Lots of love and thoughts.
Sounds like a very busy day. Keep us updated with how your sister is doing.
Oh, I'm sorry your sister has still be having problems! I pray that God continue to give her healing.
I remember those soccer days. My boys did not like goalie at all!
Fish...been there...done that!
Post a Comment