We finally did our pumpkins Wed. night! Here are some pics.
Yesterday was the last day of BMX for 2008. Damian did well - came in 2nd. We had a trunk-or-treat for the kids, too. Damian (and most of the racers) just wore their race clothes. The munchkins dressed up in their pirate and princess outfits, and Angel came straight from cheerleading practice, so she was a cheerleader. BMX will start again next April. It will be nice to have a break from twice/week races for a while.
As for me - I'm having fun with all the scrapbooking website's Halloween activities and looking forward to tomorrow's Digital Scrapbooking Day activities. Yay! Freebies galore! Today I'm doing the Sunshine Studio Scraps/Scrap Orchard blog hop. DSO has a Halloween mini-mega,
This afternoon we had Angel's parent-teacher conference. She has the same kindergarten teacher that Damian had, and this teacher is just wonderful. She truly loves teaching, she loves the children, and she really makes it fun for the kids. Angel loves school and is doing very well. During the conference, the word "perfect" was actually used by the teacher to describe Angel as a student! So of course I was beaming with motherly pride! :)
I'll be back tomorrow to post about Halloween. Everyone be safe! and have a good night. :)



1 comment:
Fantastic photos, it looks like it was a labour of love getting the pumpkins ready...well for almost everyone!! Lol!!
I hope that a wonderful Halloween was had by all.
Great news about Angel...perfect...that's not a word we hear often about our kids..lots of other words at report time but that one is rare so be proud!!
Post a Comment