Tuesday, October 28, 2008

2 Awards! Wow!

I feel so special. I was reading my friend, Lei's blog, and noticed that she's given me not 1, but 2 awards! Thank you, Lei - that means a lot to me. I also noticed that Lei has some great kits and freebies on her blog, and has had a very busy and stressful month, so please swing by and say HI to her. :) Here's the first award:

This is called the "Proximidade Award" or "Friendship Around the World Award". Originally this award was written in Spanish, but it translates to highlight blogs that are pleasing or special in some way, and also to extend the hand of friendship around the world.





Now, I am supposed to pass this award onto either 6 or 8 other blogs. Since this award is about friendship, I choose to pass this along to those that are either true life friends, or those that I have come to feel a real friendship for through their blogs.


Miss Chris
Hummie
Kimberly (fishinmom)
Boo
Eden
Smith family
Julie
Dani
Christina - well, I would tag Christina, but her blogs aren't working. Christina - where are you?? Is everything ok?



Here is the second award:




This award doesn't say how many blogs I need to pass this on to, so I'm going to give myself the liberty to give it to those special blogs that really touch my heart because of their openness to share their lives (they really blog) and beliefs (share their faith for instance) to other people. They just don't give digital scrapping freebies but they share and inspire others as well through their stories. They also share their pictures/LOs for the whole world to see, that I think is something that puts a "heart" to a blog--you allow strangers to know who you are. I see it as a way of extending one's hand to find friends in cyberspace. Here are my choices for this award:

Bethany
June (Cen's Loft)
Pamela (Digitreats)
Candee
Kim B.

So, have fun checking out these great ladies blogs. I'm sure you'll have fun reading what they have to say. I always do. :)
Now I'm off to make dinner and go to BMX races.

7 comments:

a said...

Awe, thanks so much! I'm glad that you like reading about my crazy life!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Awww Shanners, you're such a sweetie for this, thank you so much!!! I will pass it on tomorrow since I just finished a blog post about 3 mins ago...lol.

xoxoxo

Census said...

Thank you Shanners, what a beautiful way to start my day!!!
You made the sun shine on a drab gray day!! It is much appreciated!

Kim B said...

AWWW Shanners, thanks so much for this GF- your words are tooo kind and but they sure make this hangover feel a hell of a lot better this morning- HAHAHAHA
Thanks a ton girl-
MWAH MWAH MWAH

Miss Chris said...

How sweet of you! I am truly touched. You and I are going to be the best partners for ADSR and this just goes to show that some quality time online and and some cheesecake in person c an really make a great friendship!!

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

Awwww, thank you Shannon!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much sweetie I really appreciate it! This award means a lot to me and I think you have alot of heart too!

My Digital Scrapbook