Saturday, January 31, 2009

We built a snowman!

Back to Project 365, Here's my Thursday pic. We had tried to build a snowman the day before, but the snow was to dry and crumbly. Thursday, though, it was a much better consistency for snowman building. Frank took the afternoon off to help the kids build a snowman. It turned out great! My friend Patti had sent us a snowman in a bucket kit, so we had everything we needed to "dress" him. It turned out so cute! Thanks, Patti!
Today, I've been working on some scrapbook pages. For this first one, I used a kit from my friend, Dani. She's an awesome designer. Keep an eye out for more of her designs to show up at Sunshine Studio Scraps.
This next one I did for the ADSR challenge #7 also at Sunshine Studio ScrapsHere's my LO for ADSR #8. I was pretty happy with this one, even though it came out much different than what I went in expecting to do.
I just remembered some things I wanted to get done tonight, and the kids are STILL not done cleaning their room (it's only taken 5 hours so far), so I'll catch up with the rest of my Project 365 pics tomorrow.
Speaking of tomorrow, who's watching the superbowl? We usually try to, but never make plans ahead of time, so I don't know what we're doing. I'll be back later.

5 comments:

SpeedyCycles said...

(Aw, no comments? :( )

FIRST!!

SpeedyCycles said...

Real nice, you just HAD to share that pic with me acting silly for you huh? Nice, real nice. I am glad I took the day off to spend that time with the kids, it was a great day. Special thanks to Patti-fornia for the accessories for the snowman.

SpeedyCycles said...

I love the "Brotherly Love"! We are so fortunate our children get along so well, just don't ever tell them and they won't know the difference.

SpeedyCycles said...

Minnies house was OKAY... Damian and I were too busy visiting Mickey's mansion... which was AWESOMER! hehe.

SpeedyCycles said...

Ah heck, that huge tsunami is going to knock both kids on their butt. Stinkin Texas beaches, everything just *has* to be bigger! Well my kids MESSED WITH TEXAS and they lived to tell about it. lol.

My Digital Scrapbook