Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So...tired...

I don't know why I'm tired - I guess all the late nights are catching up with me.  I have a hard time falling asleep while reading or watching a movie, yet that's what I'm usually doing at bedtime - so I just stay awake.  It's not even 10 yet, and I'm ready to crash.  So, here's my photo of the day today.  We were playing a "Money Game" with the kids, and Angel has been really giggly tonight, so this is her giggling while playing the game with Damian.  :)

3 comments:

MamaB said...

Hope you got some rest! Really cute shots! Your son's smile in the last post is incredibley endearing!

Miss Chris said...

Man, what a smile! Hope you got some rest.

emilyw said...

I love your daughter's smile in this one! It's great reading what you've been up to! You make some really nice scrapbooking pages. It was great "chatting" with you on facebook the other night. :)

My Digital Scrapbook