Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Challenge 3 - DONE!

Tonight I completed my LO (layout) for Challenge 3 of the ADSR!  WooHoo.  Now I get to start challenge 4, which will be more difficult for me. 
Challenge 3 was to re-do your first LO using the exact same photos and journaling.  Here's my "before and after"
My photo for the day (yesterday and today) are ready, too.  Yay, me!  Last night the kids' school had "math night", which is really "game night" - but somehow math related.  We all had lots of fun.  I chose the following photo because of Damian's smile and the action of the kids having fun playing.
Tonight was youth night at church, and one of the classes was learning to knit.  Here are a few of the girls just getting started.

That's all for me tonight.  I'm headed to bed.  Good night, and thanks for checking in.  :)

No comments:

My Digital Scrapbook