Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Catching up with Project 365

Here are my photos for Jan 1-5.
Jan 1 - It was hard to pick a photo.  I had a lot from our celebration party, and a lot from meeting my aunt's family for a visit later in the day.  I settled on this one because I love their eyes!  This is my bro and sis - just being weird for the camera at dinner.  :)
Jan 2 - This is my son playing with a dog that we were caring for for a few days.  We don't have a dog, so my kids love playing with friend's and other family member's dogs.
Jan 3 - This is the dog we were caring for.
Jan 4 - This is what my daughter made with her new play foam she got for Christmas.  
Jan 5 - This is my Sweet Angel just before going back to school the first day after Christmas break.  She wore her new tiara to school.  :)

5 comments:

Miss Chris said...

Love the pics! That Angel is too cute for words! I want to wear a tiara to school!

Steve and Kenna said...

Good luck on the 365 Project.

MamaB said...

Shannon, these are fabulous!!!! They really make mine (yes they are still unposted) look pathetic!!!!! (((hugs)))

DanisDelusions said...

::Sigh:: I miss the days you could get away with wearing a tiara. *L*

Great Pics.

emilyw said...

This is a great post! Your kiddos are so cute! Isn't it great to be near family?

My Digital Scrapbook