The kids didn't have school Friday, and they're off tomorrow, too, so we took a short vacation to
Big Cedar, just south of Branson. We stayed Thursday and Friday nights, and got home yesterday. It's always nice to stay somewhere away from home, just to get away. We went swimming, watched movies, played mini-golf and went out to dinner. Nothing real exciting, but nice to get away. I've also been working on the 4th challenge for the ADSR, and reading the Twilight series. I'm almost done w/ book 3. I literally stayed awake all night reading! I think I fell asleep just after 7 am. Good thing church is at 1 - I got to sleep in a little.
Here's my latest scrapbook page for challenge 4:

I mostly used elements from kimb's I Believe kit. I love that kit, and am glad I got the chance to use it. The purple glitterswoop behind the journaling is from the 08/08 Dream kit at GottaPixel.
The next challenge is posted - so I need to get to work! I'll be back to post my daily pics for Project 365.
1 comment:
Looks great!! Challenge #5 is certainly going to be a challenge!
Post a Comment