Wednesday, February 4, 2009

1/2 way through!

1/2 way through the week and more than 1/2 way through the ADSR challenge - Woohoo! Here are a few of my project 365 pics. From Super Bowl Sunday, here's D after making his special chocolate crispy cookies.

Monday night, Angel wore her new night gown hand made for her by her Great Grandma Harris.
And Tues. night: for our youth activity at church, they played glow in the dark dodge ball. It was a lot of fun. This is my fav. pic of the night.
I have not taken a pic yet today - I guess I better come up with something soon. We did go to story time at the library, and I did "school time" with my niece and nephew this morning, but I didn't take any pictures of that. :(

4 comments:

MamaB said...

You do know that your kids are too cute for words, right?

Unknown said...

Thanks MamaB - that's sweet. I do know that they're too cute for their own good!

Robin said...

You have some really cute kids! Dennison and I have had a lot of fun checkin out your blog.

SpeedyCycles said...

Thanks! I made the other 1/2 of both of them (as far as I know, lol). MammaB, you are so sweet.

My Digital Scrapbook