Real Person, A Real Award
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Put the picture of Marie Antoinette on your blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate other blogs that you feel deserve the award.
4. Link to those blogs from your blog.
5. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know you've shared the award with them
I'm going to tag Bethany, Kimberly (Fishinmom), Pamela (Digitreats), and Andrea Dickenson
Now for the last 1/2 of my week in pics.Here is the book I've been reading. I forgot to take the pic on Wed., so I took it Thurs., but I was reading it Wed., and it looks the same :)
This is the back of the shirt I wore on Thurs. to hand out books to the kids at school through the RIF program. Our volunteer coordinator had these printed last year for our school volunteers.
This is me on Friday night in my Tigger shirt. :)
This morning, Angel was invited to a birthday Tea Party. The girls had a lot of fun, and it was a really cool set up at the place they had it. Angel wants to go there for her birthday and do the hula/Hawaii theme.
I guess that's it for this week! :)



4 comments:
Congrats on your sweet award!!!
Thanks for passing it on to me :)
LOVING all your *365* pictures! Your family is SO CUTE!!!
Darling layouts too!!!
Thank you so much Shanners!! I really appreciate you thinking of me! Great layouts!
You know how much I think you deserve the award!!! (((hugs)))
Love the latest photos!
Congrats! I don't now how you keep up with your 365 project. If I was assigned to a 12 project, I *might* be able to keep up.
Post a Comment