Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year, new endeavors

Happy New Year to everyone!  I hope you had a fun celebration with people you love, and that you are ready to get started on a new year with new hopes, goals, and experiences that will enhance your life.  I am starting the year off with 2 new endeavors.  One is the ADSR - Amazing Digiscrapping Race.   My partner is Miss Chris.  Our team name is Cheesecake Scraps, and here is our blog.  The race starts TODAY!  Miss Chris and I will each have to complete 2 scrapbooking layouts a week (following rules and challenges) until the end of the race.  Along the way we pick up prizes, and at the end we're entered in a drawing for an awesome Grand Prize.  
My next endeavor is Project 365 - to take a photo a day for a year.  So far, I've done well.  I just haven't loaded them on the computer yet to post them up.  :(  I'll try to get to that soon.  I'll be posting my photos daily on this blog - so you can all follow along.  I'm sure most of them will be of my family.  I prefer life photos over artistic photos of objects.   
Well, I'm sharing Frank's laptop - cuz our main computer's in the shop - and he's hovering, waiting for me to be finished, so I'll have to check in later.  Hopefully w/ photos.  :)  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Miss Chris said...

GO CHEESECAKE SCRAPS!! I am so glad you are doing Project 365 too!!

Anonymous said...

LOL Bug off Frank and let her have her space. A Girls got to Blog!

My Digital Scrapbook