Friday, September 19, 2008

A lot to catch up on!

Well, I've been back home since Tues., and trying to get back into a routine. My bro and his kids came back with me. He's planning on moving here. He's been working w/ Frank, and I've been taking care of the kids. It's been nice to have them here. The kids and I have had fun going to storytimes, etc.
We also went to the kid's school and had lunch with them.
I was so excited yesterday to hear that Julie is getting out of the hospital! Yay! I made a scrapbook page about her last couple weeks in the hospital. (I hope she doesn't mind me posting this).
I made this layout with Digitreats Skip ABC kit. I've been collecting the pieces on her blog since the beginning. I entered it in the layout design challenge at SAS, too.
Well, I'm off to OK for the weekend! Have fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your so positive and wonderful. I love your LO with digitreats skip kit. I especially like the journaling on the top of the picture frames. I love Pamela's ABC kits. I'll be sad for them to end> But excited to see what she has to continue.

Andrea said...

YAY for your sister! Hope she's doing well!! GREAT layout!! Love those ABC kits too! FUN colors!

My Digital Scrapbook