Wednesday, August 6, 2008

YAY!!

Well, I can't stay on long - but I have to say YAY!!! I have my computer back! I really hope to get some photos on here and get caught up w/ scrapbooking - which I have really missed.
I have to get more serious w/ my diet again. Just over a week until the wedding, and I'd like some extra room inside that dress to fit in the cake I'm going to eat!
I'm so proud of Angel today - she's been so sweet and jumping to do what I ask of her. She repeats the mantra "say yes ma'am and do it, don't throw yourself on the floor and whine." - which is the instructios I've given her over and over. Her normal reaction to being asked to do ANYTHING (almost) was to crumple up and whine about it, or say she's tired or has a headache..., so this is really a major improvement. We had a really good day together today, and I think she's realizing that when her behavior is nice - so is mine! She has also started doing 1-armed cartwheels. I really didn't expect that yet.
Damian also had a good day. He spent some time playing w/ a 5 yr. old friend at the library today, and the boy's father complimented Damian for being such a good friend and just spending so much time w/ a younger kid, etc.... He really is such a good boy. I'm just feeling so blessed to have the kids that I have. :)
Speaking of being blessed, I think I talked Frank into giving me a massage tonight. I'm so sore, I'm really looking forward to it. I'll catch up w/ photos tomorrow.
Good night.

No comments:

My Digital Scrapbook