Sunday, August 3, 2008

HOT, HOT, HOT

I avoided the outdoors again! I did get out to go to church, but that's it. Tomorrow's supposed to be bad, too. A heat index of 105-115!!!! Unfortunately, I do have to get out tomorrow, and I really need to water my garden. I can't be so lucky for just the weeds to shrivel up and die, and the veggies to be doing well. It's hard having to drive to the other house to take care of the garden. I haven't been up early enough to go over before it's hot, and in the evening, the mosquitoes are so bad, I just hate being outside. The last time I worked in the garden in the evening, I came back looking like I had a horrible disease - there were so many red spots all over my legs! I hope everything's not already dead over there. :(
Still no pics to share, as I still don't have my computer back. HOPEFULLY tomorrow! Keep your fingers crossed for me.
'Night

No comments:

My Digital Scrapbook