Then we had pictures done - then touch-ups - then ready for the wedding at 5 p.m. By that time, we all decided we liked out stylist so much that we talked her into staying. She was just going to stay for the ceremony, but ended up staying for the whole reception and everything. She also ended up sitting at the head table with all of us. She was a little uncomfortable - not being dressed up, or part of the wedding party, but we were glad to have her. :)The ceremony itself was short, sweet, and beautiful. I was the first one down the aisle, and I will say that it felt weird to be walking down the aisle toward a groom that's not my husband. :) After the ceremony was the cocktail hour. Frank ordered me my fav. - a virgin pina colada. :) The appetizers were awesome, too. Then we moved into the dining room for the reception. Once again, the food was amazing. The reception was a lot of fun - I even danced and did the limbo.
The next day was spent walking around downtown LA - then we took a drive to Hollywood w/ some of our new friends from the wedding party. After we checked out of our room, we headed back toward San Diego, but stopped along the way to visit another high school friend. It was so nice to see so many friends, and to get along with everyone like we'd seen them yesterday. I am also so happy to have new friends from this trip. The other bridesmaids (and our stylist) are all great, and I'm so happy to have had the chance to meet and hang out with all of them. :)
to be continued - back in San Diego next post. Also - check prev. post for pics. :)



1 comment:
OMG!!!!! That dress looks great on you. It sounds like such a fun trip. I'm so happy for you. Hope all is well. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment