Monday, August 4, 2008

FABLIOUS!

That's Angel's new word. Everything the other day was so fablious! So cute! This evening I taught her how to blow bubbles with bubble gum. She spit her gum completely out of her mouth about 10 times trying to blow a bubble. :) Both kids have been working on handstands this week. Angel has been taking gymnastics for the past few months, and she loves it! She's really improved on her cartwheels and handstands. It's impressive to watch. Damian's trying to learn to walk on his hands like his Dad can. There's been a lot of falling on heads around here lately.

So, I'm supposed to make my sister a birthday barbie cake this weekend, and she wants a Cinderella cake. Ok, no big deal, right? Well, apparently no one is selling Cinderella right now, except the Disney Store - an hour away. I'll keep looking, but couldn't find one when I went out today, and looking online I found the Disney Store, eBay, or Amazon. So, technically I could get one, but it wouldn't be here by this weekend. I hope I can find one that just didn't show up on my online search. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments:

My Digital Scrapbook