I'm sick! Sick, sick, sick. I feel absolutely horrible. I've been in PJs all day, drank 2 glasses of juice (the second served to me on a Dora the Explorer tray by my wonderful daughter),
Yesterday, we spent some time at the park. It was really windy. The kids had fun with another family that had brought a kite. I took a few self-portraits of my windblown self. This is one of the better ones.
Friday, we went to see the Skinny Improv - a local comedy group. Their main stage show is like "Who's Line is it Anyway?", then the Mystery Hour is a late-night improv talk show. One of the guests this week was Jennifer Rothschild - a very inspiring lady. We always love going to their shows. It feels good to laugh out loud. We took the kids to the main stage show - they had a great time. The shows are always family friendly - which is very nice. Frank tapes the Mystery Hour for them. Here he is, hard at work.
I don't have a pic from Thurs., so I'll give you 2 from Wed. Hubby rented Twilight for me, which I've been re-reading, too. He even watched it with me! :)
Tues. is cub scout day/YW day. The scouts get out earlier than the young women, so the boys have to wait for the parents who have to stay later. Here they are after scouts, wheeling and dealing Pokemon cards.
Hopefully the next time I post we'll all be feeling better.



3 comments:
HAPPY MONDAY SHANNON!!!
I am sorry to hear that you've not been well and hope this finds you feeling MUCH better!
I wanted to stop by and thank you for the LOVELY comment you left on my blog! How NICE to see that you are keeping up with a photo-a-day, even if it means doubling up now and then! You GO girl!
I LOVE your self-portrait - GREAT capture with the wind blowing!
Wishing you a FABULOUS week ahead and may it be a SCRAP HAPPY one!
Hugs,
Linda :)
Are you feeling better? You sound so sick. I hope you are. You guys look like you keep so busy! And it stinks to be sick and slow everything down.
Hope you are feeling better by now. I swear, men just can't appreciate Twilight at all. But it's so much harder to appreciate the movie without the books to back it up.
Post a Comment