Sunday, April 19, 2009

I haven't been here since April 6!!!!!!

What's wrong with me? Nothing - that's what. It's just April. Busy, busy, busy. But now I feel bad, because I'm just sure that you're all dying to know what I've done everyday of my life since April 6th. To start with, I got over my mysterious illness. So did D. The short story is... school, laundry, day care, dishes, eating, sleeping, Easter and birthdays. That's what I've been up to. Here are some pics to give you a little more detail (which is what you're dying to see, I'm sure!)
April 7th, I got another early b-day present: iLife 09 - fun, fun, fun. Thank you Frank!

April 8th I was still not well. I remember this - I couldn't move! Somehow the soreness of my throat projected to the outside of my neck, and nothing felt better than a hot pad pressed against it. It was a good excuse to read more of the Twilight series, and play on the computer, though. I just couldn't handle housework - no way!
Apparently I wasn't around on the 9th. Maybe I slept all day, or couldn't move my neck. I don't know. I don't remember - and there are no photos to document that I did nothing that day. But, by April 10, I was up and around and heading out of town for Easter. I love Easter. I also love 2 hour car rides where children under the age of 9 sleep. :)
I'll be back to update you on the exciting adventures of Easter weekend. (but don't hold your breath - Hubby needs the computer now, and I still need to finish reading Breaking Dawn).

1 comment:

Census said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better.
I hope you had a terrific Easter and those little ones are so cute!! Children look such angels when they are a sleep! I love the way the light falls in this one...it worked out well.

My Digital Scrapbook