Monday, April 6, 2009

I've been scrapping!

Still not feeling well - neither is D, but hopefully we're on the upswing. I'm just stopping in to post some digi-scrapping LOs I've done this past week.
I scrapped my son, D, riding in the St. Pat's parade w/ my friend, Dani's Irelynn kit. It's a beautiful kit, perfect for St. Patricks day pics, and outdoor pics. Do you see that grass and clover border? I love it! I have a second page in the works with this one. :)
My next 3 LOs were made using Julie's Boy at Play kit. It's a great kit with masculine colors. I know I'll be using it over and over.




You can find the Irelynn kit by Dani's Delusions at Sunshine Studio Scraps. Keep an eye out - she's got a new store opening up at Plain Digital Wrapper, too!
Boy at Play by Julie.ItIs. can be found at Plain Digital Wrapper...here.

2 comments:

DanisDelusions said...

Thanks so much for the plug and for all your support. I'd be lost without my GFZ gals!!

Andrea said...

Hope you're feeling better! Being sick is awful.

WOW lovin' your layouts!! What a cute {oh I mean handsome} cub scout!! I love my little cub too! Only he's almost 11 and going to be out of cubs soon :(

They grow too fast!!

Have a FAB weekend!!

My Digital Scrapbook