Monday, March 23, 2009

Broke my camera!

I'm so sad :( But also hopeful that I'll get a cool new one! So, for now, my Project 365 posts will be phone camera pics. It'll have to do. Actually, for this first one, I'm going to cheat. I friend emailed this pic to me that she got of D and a friend "break dancing" at the school dance. Aren't they so cool? (I took pics, too w/ my phone, but not this good).
Ok, I wasn't actually there for this one (but I would've taken it if I'd been there). Hubby took it w/ HIS phone. Sat., the boys took off to St. Louis to the Supercross. The lucky ducks got special access passes and spent the day w/ some of the big names in SX. At least I got to watch the races later on tv. While the boys were gone, the girls had some fun. Here's Angel and her aunt on the bumper cars at Incredible Pizza.

This is what Hubby did today. Don't worry it was on purpose. It's "cool", don't ya know? Once again, I did not take this pic. - wasn't even there. Like a good girl I was at church. A friend of mine (w/ a camera I'm seriously jealous of) took this pic.
The kids are on spring break this week - so hopefully we'll do some fun stuff, and I'll get great fuzzy camera phone pics to post up! :)

8 comments:

Scraps of Candy said...

Hubby needs a hobby that is less dangerous! Cool pic though.

Census said...

Great pictures. Sorry to hear about your camera...the only good thing about when they break is that you get a new one!! Well, hopefully!!

DanisDelusions said...

Wow...my DH would be jealous! *LOL*

Andrea said...

I would be LOST without my camera!! Actually mine broke Christmas Eve, so I used my daughter's camera to take pics. Then we got a new camera for Christams. I LOVE it!!!

That break dancing pic is hilarious!!! I was never able to do that! I'm not very good at dancing!

Oh my gosh that car pic is wild!!

Good Luck keeping up with your phone camera. Tell hubby you need a new camera for Easter or Mother's day. :)

Hope you have fun on Spring Break!

Anonymous said...

Oh that stinks but yet it doesn't My camera broke but not enough I can't still use it so I don't get a new one YET! But maybe if I let the kiddos use it a little more then it will break and I will have a great reason to get a brane new one. LOL Life looks fun hanging out with you through your blog. Thanks for sharing.

Joella said...

We met some boys in the hotel that same weekend that were attending the races too. They were excited to go but I'm sure that weren't lucky enough to get special passes. You guys are awesome and do a lot of fun things. Keep up the good work.

Steve and Kenna said...

Great pictures. Sorry to hear about your camera, hope you get a new one soon. I hate when I don't have mine.

SpeedyCycles said...

I think it is great D got out there and acted crazy with the other boys.

A special thanks to "Cowboy" Kenny Bartram (www.cowboykenny.com)for the all access passes and letting us hang out in the SPEED Channel trailer. Also thanks to Travis Pastrana ...(http://www.travispastrana.com)... for just being Travis.

After the Cowboy got my Explorer on 2 wheels, "I HAD to do it too honey". hehe. Thanks for putting up with our craziness.

My Digital Scrapbook