Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Munchkin!

Saturday was my niece's birthday. As you can see, she turned 3!!! We went bowling w/ some more family members, and a couple of friends stopped by, too. Later, her Grandpa came to get her and her brother for the week. It sure is quiet here!Angel got this clock/radio for Christmas - and she loves it! I'm really happy for her, EXCEPT that she likes to listen to the radio ALL the time at the highest volume - even if the station is rather fuzzy.

Isn't this the sweetest little face. I didn't quite get the shot I was hoping for - but it's still cute. This is a friend's daughter, and I just started snapping pics Monday. :)Hubby got me an early birthday present! THANK YOU!!!! Mwaaaaah!

My poor bro. had to take his bike in today to get new tires. Too bad the tires didn't come in a couple days ago when it was in the 70's. He had to ride today in the 20's and 30's! I've been enjoying my week off from watching the munchkins, working at the school, and starting a project that I'll have ready to post up soon - I hope. :)

1 comment:

SpeedyCycles said...

You are welcome, sorry I couldn't wait until your birthday (April 20 for those that don't know). I hope you enjoy it!

My Digital Scrapbook