Thursday, February 19, 2009

I have the most talented friends!

So, since I know we all have some adorable Valentine photos, I thought I'd show you some amazing kits. I have had the priviledge of playing with these kits and making some LOs (layouts) to show you. This first kit is by Dani's Delusions. I love that this kit is not too girly. It has the hearts and glitter, but also some neutral colors and elements that are great to use for photos of the men in your life. It comes with an alpha, and tons of fun elements to play with. You can get it at her store at SunshineStudioScraps. BONUS - if you check out Julie.ItIs.'s blog, you can get a coupon for Dani's store! WooHoo!!!!
Here is what I made with it.
Lucky me, I have not one, but 2 good friends that let me play with their kits! This next designer never ceases to amaze me with her kits (even when she thinks she's in a slump!). Julie.ItIs., at PlainDigitalWrapper has a couple good Valentine-y kits, but I haven't played with Lovebug Serenade yet, but you should definitely check it out HERE. I did make a cute page with Steggo's Valentine, though. I love the colors of this kit.
And, last, but far from least is Julie.ItIs.'s newest kit, Moonbeam. One of my favorites in a long time. I'm a sucker for celestial elements, though. :) The colors, the sun, moon, and stars, the glitter, what's there not to love? As an added bonus, you can find a QP freebie on Candy's blog
And another QP by Julie.ItIs., herself HERE.And here's what I made using this awesome kit. I'll have to go back and play some more, though. There's so much more fun to be had with this kit.







6 comments:

Scraps of Candy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scraps of Candy said...

Aw, thanks for the link love. :D You're Moonbeam layout amazes me every time I see it. I know ASDR had it's um, "challeges", this time, especially with your computer issues but I am glad it inspired you to create this wonderful layout!

Scraps of Candy said...

OK - I give up. There is still a typo in my post! LOL.

Scraps of Candy said...

Correction, typos!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the Layouts. Those kits look like a ton of fun to play with.

SpeedyCycles said...

I do really like the LO "How am I doing". Very cool idea.

My Digital Scrapbook