Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving week blog

I am so excited to spend the next several days visiting relatives and celebrating Thanksgiving!  First on my agenda, though, is to sleep in!  I've been up late the past few nights finishing Christmas projects, and editing photos from my most recent shoot.  
You can see a few of them on my photography blog: http://momentscapturedbyshannon.wordpress.com/  or on my Moments Captured Facebook page.  
The kids are also excited to be out of school for several days.  We took them to a late (8:45 pm) movie tonight, since they didn't have to be in bed early.  We saw the Smurfs!  Cute movie!  Smurfs was one of my favorite cartoons as a child.  :)  I love it when the kids and I can be on the same wavelength for some things.  They actually love lots of shows I grew up with. We check them out at the library.  They've enjoyed: Gilligan's Island, I Dream of Jeannie, Diff'rent Strokes, Dukes of Hazzard, Mork and Mindy, Full House, and many others.  I love spending time with them doing things that we all enjoy!  Hopefully, the next several days will be full of lots of great family time  - my my family and yours!  


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

My Digital Scrapbook