Wednesday, November 16, 2011


I figure it's about time to check in again.  I am loving the fall colors and weather this year (except today - it's COLD!)  I feel like I've been very busy - but it's mostly been all fun stuff.  I'm so blessed!  I spend a lot of time volunteering at the kids' school and working on my PTA committees, which is very important to me.  I get to work on my family history once a week, which has been very enlightening and interesting. The occasional photography job is very exciting for me, and every once in a while I find time to catch up on laundry. :)  I have to give my wonderful husband credit for doing the dishes more often than I do.  He's the greatest!


The past two weekends have been spent with my family - and Damian's first hunting season.  He was disappointed that they didn't get anything.  We also had our first Thanksgiving dinner for this year at the Gonzales'.  It was wonderful!  My mother-in-law is a great cook!  I also got to see my very talented brother in his high school musical, which was fun.
I'm looking forward to our next Thanksgiving dinner with my Grandad, who's driving in from CA. It's so wonderful when we get to see him!
So, I'm ready for Thanksgiving - but feel so unprepared for Christmas this year!  I don't know why, but I hope my "Christmas spirit" returns soon.
I did go out and scout a park location for a photo shoot this weekend, and they  already had Christmas decorations up.  It was very merry.

No comments:

My Digital Scrapbook