Friday, June 26, 2009

Locks of Love and heading out...

Flashback: to May 17-19/09. :) This cute little guy wanted to come say hi to me! His mama wasn't too sure about that idea, but we got along just fine. He was only a couple days old.

May 18: The bathroom is finally 100% done! Yay!
May 19. This is all I've got. I have no explanation.
So, apparently my camera date and/or time is a little off. And the days have kind of run together for me - so I don't know exactly what days these are taken, but here's a guess....
Monday, 6/15 - Angel and Latte at my dad's

Later that night, D went fishing, and decided to bring his catch home to eat it!Tues., 6/16 - finally cooked the fish. Apparently it was rather tasty! I'll take their word for it!

6/18 We attended a fun arts activity at the library. This guy is painting a picture based on what the kids ask him to paint. D sat there the whole time! Maybe I have a budding artist (or two) on my hands here.
6/19 The best toy ever! A giant box. Is there anything more fun? Where should we ship these guys off to? Fri. 6/19 Angel, cleaning the grout. She's been such a great helper at the new house!
Sat., 6/20, Angel and I both got our hair cut to donate to Locks of Love. :)

Then we attended a joint birthday party for my niece,
and my youngest sis.
Mon, 6/22 Damian learned how to drive Grandpa's new tractor!
Tues., 6/23 - finally got to give Dad his Father's Day present! The only pics I have from the 23rd are of our old kitchen cabinets that we're trying to sell. I didn't post them here. So....moving right along - Angel got out her paint set she got for Christmas, and started working on a painting, while I painted the room around her. (6/24)

6/25 - this has become the kids' fave spot at the new house. This is their "climbing tree". All kids should have one, I think. :) I love how they like to climb up there to think or read.
They really love it!
6/26 - Angel's room is one of my faves at the new house. It's every little girl's dream come true w/ flowers, butterflies, ladybugs and even a unicorn!6/27 - I made this LO about the new house and the progress we've made over the past 4 years.

I used my wonderfully talented friend, Julie's new kit. We're going camping tomorrow - so I should have plenty to catch up on when we get back. :)

4 comments:

emilyw said...

These photos are great! You guys have so much fun! I would love to see pics of your new hair cut.

Scraps of Candy said...

How was camping??

Michelle C said...

Hello!! I found the link to your blog when I was looking back through my e-mails for the summer events you had planned. Your guys' hair is amazing that you donated! So thick and beautiful. I LOVE Angel's room too! Beautiful.

Steve and Kenna said...

Look like you guys have been doing a ton of things and having a lot of fun.

My Digital Scrapbook