Friday, November 21, 2008

TGIF - I'm back!

Well, it's been a week, and I'm just now getting back to blogging. Sorry it's taken me so long. Are you wondering about our vacation? Well - it was AWESOME! I couldn't have asked for anything to be better. The kids were great, we all had fun together, the weather was nice, and the lines were short. We went to all 4 Disney parks, Wet n Wild, Orlando Science Center, and spent some time w/ family.
When we got back, Angel and I went w/ my sis, Chelle and her son, to a gymnastics expo in KC. That was awesome, too! It's taken me a week to sort photos, do laundry, clean house, and get back into a routine.
Today I spent a lot of time getting ready for my son's baptism tomorrow. I've got family coming in tomorrow, too - so we'll probably just spend some time together. I'd like to show them the new house w/ the kitchen put together. I'll try to post some pics here, too. More catching up later. G'nite!

2 comments:

Steve and Kenna said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time. Tell Damian congratulation on his baptism.

Cheryl said...

What a classic castle shot! I am so glad you all got to go.

My Digital Scrapbook