Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fast-forward


to summer! Where has the time gone?
The kids have been out of school for a month. We've had a wedding, dance recital, a couple family get-togethers/reunions, and a visit from a high school friend so far. We've set up a pool and planted a garden, too. The kids are staying busy w/ sports and activities: BMX, dance, tennis, scouts, acting and arts. They've even made a couple more short films w/ Frank. I hope the rest of the summer is full of fun, sun, family and friends. Once school starts, I'll be busy as the PTA VP!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow! You guys have been busy! I love that picture of D and Angel from the dance recital. They are such good looking kids! We miss you guys!

MamaB said...

Great photos! :)

MO Sisty said...

Fun to see a brief recap of your summer. It's hard to believe how quickly the time flies. So fun to see your Mom again today in R.S. She seems like such a sweet woman, and it's obvious how much she loves her daughter. Any leads yet on a nanny job?

My Digital Scrapbook