It's the day after Christmas now, and I hope everyone had a joyous Christmas celebration with loved ones. I sure feel blessed this year. I have everything I need, and so many extras, there's no room for "wanting". I have already had "Christmas" with all three families. Each celebration was full of love, laughter and the joy of giving. Traditions were kept and everyone seemed to be full of the Christmas spirit. I hope to see my sister, Joni, before we head back home. She and her kids were the only only ones unable to be there on Christmas day.
Today we're enjoying the snow from our rare white Christmas, and having fun playing with our presents. And of course enjoying all the Christmas goodies left over from yesterday. We'll head home tomorrow and I'll try to post pics soon. :)
1 comment:
Hi Shannon, Please reassure me that your new home is still within Third Ward boundaries! We would miss you so much. Happy New Year early. Nancy
Post a Comment