Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Let's finish off April!

I am so far behind! It's crazy! First of all - How was your Mother's Day? Mine was wonderful. My family made me feel so good, and loved. It was the happiest Mother's Day I've had, I think - aside from maybe my very first Mother's Day - when I was expecting my first baby. That one was pretty special, too. :)
Now I'd like to try to catch up on my Project 365. I don't know who else is still going w/ this - but I take so many pics, anyway, it's not very hard for me. I'm just bad about posting them up. I really want to get caught up, though - and I'm taking advantage of this burst of motivation I've got going right now - so this may be a long one.
April 21 (I think that's where we left off - I'm just too lazy to go check my last post) - Well, I had a cute pic of a friend standing on a chair to massage my shoulders, but Blogger is not letting my load any more photos - I'll add it to the next post. :)
April 22 was a beautiful spring day. There are so many wonderful blooming trees and bushes, that I just snapped photo after photo as Hubby drove through town. Here's one of my favorites. I love the mushroom shape of the tree and the way the sunlight is streaming through the branches and down to the bushes below. I love to see actual rays of sunshine on photos. It makes me happy. :)
April 23 was a BMX race night. Here's D on the final stretch to the finish line. He's been finishing 2nd consistently so far this season.
April 24 - The Grandparents came to visit before Grandpa leaves for a couple months for his job. Grandpa brought his inline skates and wanted to go skating w/ D. Angel decided to take her bike and go along. I had pity on Granpa trying to keep up w/ both of them, and followed along w/ my camera. Now that it was a family outing - Grandma and Frank joined the crowd, and we had a lovely walk.
April 25 - was my friends, Kevin and Emily's bachelor/bachelorette party. Here's me w/ Em.
April 26 - I took the kids to a friend's birthday party. They had a lot of fun. :)
April 27 - out enjoying the weather again. D loves to get out his Pocket Rocket and ride around the cul-de-sac.
April 28 - riding the rocket again. This time, he crashed into this bush!
April 29 - This is crazy! We had dinner at Texas Roadhouse. It was kid's night, and they have lots of fun activities. Here, D and two friends are having an applesauce eating contest. Tyler won!
April 30 - I went to school to have lunch w/ the kids. Here's Angel w/ 3 of her friends.
and a few of D's friends sitting across from us.
WHEW!!! I'm ready to start on May now!

3 comments:

emilyw said...

Hi Shannon! You have the most beautiful family! I love seeing pictures of them. You guys are such a busy family. I could NEVER keep up! :) I love blogs - it's great to keep up with old friends. :)

Cheryl said...

It's been so long since I've heard from you. It's good to see photos and that life is going okay for you. Looks like good family time.

louis luzzo said...

Hi Shannon,

What a lovely family you have. Thank you for your comment on GGM's official blog. I know you have good taste because we both enjoy the same chocolate!
I hope that you'll whip up some cookies with your children and submit them to our Virtual Cookie Crawl, after all, it's all about the fun!

My Digital Scrapbook